U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pinhole negatives without electricity?

Re: pinhole negatives without electricity?

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Catherine Rogers wrote:

Hi Judy,

About 20 years ago a group of us - students and artists - spent 2 weeks
walking and camping along a river in far western New South Wales (Australia)
painting, sculpting, making cameras and taking photographs. (The Lachlan R.
for the Aussies on the list).
CUT

I hope this account is of some use
Oh wow... that's terrific Catherine... It's almost too romantic and -- what can I call it? -- visionary? to imitate. Tho, on the other hand, it could become a yearly festival, renowned world wide, like "Burning Man" in California -- only better, because it has direction, or *focus* (other than releasing carbon into the air and/or showing off).

Anyway, I forward it with many thanks. Friend will be enchanted --- as am I, in fact, tho I am not now nor have I ever been "outdoor type." (In fact I probably enjoyed your account more than I would the reality: -- all of the romance and none of the mosquito bites.)

Judy