U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details

Re: Paper Negative Details

And I would want to do this... why?

Sorry, that sounded flip, but I can't think of any reason why I'd want to add yet another step to making paper negatives, especially when I have a paper that works perfectly well, and a transparency that works perfectly well, without rabbit glue. But thanks for the suggestion,
Katharine