U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Sury & Misonne

RE: Sury & Misonne

> Dave, I do have a scanner but there is no way on this earth I
> could make it scan this humongous book, which would lie on
> the bed like a crippled bowling ball... In fact this scanner
> is so temperamental it won't scan if there's too much -- or
> too little -- white space around the image, and gives grief
> if the object is more than 2 pages thick.  I hang onto it
> however, because (besides simple inertia) most things I need
> to scan are flat & it's got a very large bed which comes in
> extremely handy.

Judy,

Whatever is most convenient for you is fine. Of course, you could try
xeroxing and then scanning the xeroxed copy; but plain mail is fine too. I
don't know if you have my latest address. I will email it to you offlist.

Dave