To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: math question verrrrrry off topic

Well, let's just say I was a little late to class that day, and a little out of sorts when I got there. It might make a better story if I could remember what grade he got, but I don't. But since the class involved homework and written papers, which he hadn't done, and since I graded strictly on pre-designated points for the assignments, papers and tests, I can't imagine that he did very well at all.
katharine