U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mac OS X Leopard

Re: Mac OS X Leopard

Thanks, Ryuji,

At present, Gutenprint provides drivers for many Epson printers, but not for the 3800. As far as I can tell, they have no plans to develop one, either. Good point, though.

Diana

Back to the original point, Diana. I think you might want to
look into Gutenprint (used to be called gimp-print). This is a
print module and a collection of printer driver for
gimp. MacOS comes with CUPS printer system and many printer
drivers from gimp-print, but they should provide a more direct
user interface than going through Preview.