U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | one final post on Leopard/Epson topic

one final post on Leopard/Epson topic

Just one more post here-- I did go into an online Apple discussion thread about this Leopard/Epson 3800 incompatibility issue. Others are also having this same problem, by the way-- but one person mentioned that when he installed Leopard, he had no problem printing from his 3800-- it was fully functional, as always. He then updated to the newer Epson driver for use with Leopard, and he immediately started experiencing minimal printing functions. He ultimately deleted the newer driver and re-installed the original driver that came with the printer. The full print functionality returned.

So . . . I think I'll take that route myself. I just wanted to post this, in case anyone lurking might be having these same issues, but just hasn't publicly admitted to it. ;)

Thanks again.

Diana