To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum and pt/pd

Try now... or go directly to
http://www.grupponamias.com/reilly/Care_and_ID_of_19thC_Prints.pdf
(all in a row)
Alberto
Alberto, It's possible that you have it pointing to a local directory
instead of the one loaded to the web. So it shows up on your local machine
but not for the rest of us. Eric (same 404 error message) Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
http://e.neilsen.home.att.net