U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo blog

Re: Alt photo blog

Camden is right, having a file size restriction is a good way to take care of the problem to which Kees alluded. f295 has a 100K size restriction on all uploaded files. for internet viewing an image at 650px, 72dpi is *good enough* for *most* conversations.....

f295 does (already) have an 'alt' side set-up (a separate forum from the lensless side) feel free to upload your images and point to them there..... one must sign up to upload images but not to view them. sign up is free. we have few content restrictions other than a fairly strict no nudes policy (not that i'm a prude but i want the site to be available to anyone) Only JPGs, GIFs and PDF files are permitted.... I only offer this as the topic has come up and there's been discussion around it on the list....... the text based list does a great job at what it does and I'm certainly not trying to do anything more than offer another option.....

There are many different categories for types of processes/images.... if some of you decide to use it and there's a category you need/don't see let me know and I'll add it.... here's the URL:

http://www.f295.org/DIYforum/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?

oh, and we never, ever correct grammar, spelling or punctuation ;)

for what it's worth...
tom