U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

Thanks, it definitely helps. Will nail down all the parameters soon. I
wish I had more time to experiment -> printing gum in the evening time can
be quite tedious since it's not quick as cyanotype and such...

25 Eylül 2008, Perşembe, 7:16 am tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: