U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Oil and "Photographie Synthetique"

Re: Oil and "Photographie Synthetique"

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

Good heavens, NO. I take typewritten notes! AND I make sure to give credit where credit is due--which is to say I credit you for that find.
Chris
Awesome ! But you have to index them finally, or you wouldn't find them, no? I take notes, too, but they look more like something from the bottom of a birdcage... I suppose because I'm doing too many things at once (some of them alas of necessity, not love -- those, BTW, get folders which I can in fact often find.) The rest can probably be filed under either "greed" (I want it all) or "Bre'r Rabbit" (so many goodies in that briar patch!).

J.