U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Keith,
I believe this oil is used as a basic ingredient in several "oily" preparations, even in foodstuff or medicines. I will try to get more info on this from my supplier, an independent oil distributor (www.denicol.be) who uses this stuff in some of his mixtures, he recommended I use this sort of oil when I asked advice on "paraffin oil". It is completely color- and odorless and almost as liquid as water. I will get back to you.
Guido