U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

On Oct 17, 2008, at 7:38 AM, Laura Valentino wrote:

I'll just say, gimme the stuff Katharine gets... :)

You know, actually I was thinking of suggesting that; it might work. I had the URL wrong before, giving it from memory; it's actually www.filmsourceinc.net, and here's a link to the page for inkjet transparencies:

http://www.filmsourceinc.net/ink_jet_printers_65_ctg.html

It's the item labeled "transparencies for Epson printers" IJ 2400; I get it in both the 8.5x11 size and the 13.19 size. Good luck!
Katharine