U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

BTW, see the just exposed yellow layer of the same image (on Fabriano):

http://tinyurl.com/58zoxu

Anything unusual to your eyes?

Thanks,
Loris.

17 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 10:16 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: