U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Yes.  If that color is accurate, I would say that my
exposed-non-developed prints are, 1) browner than this, and 2)  not as
much detail can be observed on mine. Very interesting.  You've got the
entire image visible in an un-developed picture.