U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mowiol was: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Mowiol was: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Kees,
There seems to be no (or a very retarded) dark reaction, why that is I
don't know, maybee because Mowiol is not organic. There are some
products on the market that have these properties:
http://www.rockaloid.com/products.html#selectacolor
If a coated paper keeps a wel I didn't test, should have come to think
of it. I will test this whenever I have the time.
Guido