U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on Yupo

Re: gum prints on Yupo

Hi Keith.

I will look for it in the weekend. One warning: it's dangerous when it
gets airborne and you inhale it (will cause lung problems, similar to
asbestos). So look for powder with reasonably large (= which won't get
airborne easily) particle size...

I found a mostly plaster based product which is used for affixing
plasterboard to walls, that sets very quickly (30-40 minutes). May try
this also for priming rigid supports...

4 Kasım 2008, Salı, 5:06 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: