U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on Yupo

Re: gum prints on Yupo

Be sure to test it. I've tried several different plasters and spackles
lately.  Some of them soften again when wet and some of them just chip
away off of the surface after the print is developed.  Plywood makes
for an unreliable substrate.  It swells and warps and does all kinds
of bad things.  I am using very thin plywood, though - will upgrade to
something thicker soon.