From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 1:52 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: ferric oxalate

10 Kasım 2008, Pazartesi, 11:13 pm tarihinde, Diana Bloomfield yazmış:
> Just having a hard time here, so wonder if I'm doing something wrong

It takes some time (and patience). IIRC, adding a little bit oxalic acid
and EDTA facilitates dissolution (and clearing). I mixed FO w/o any
additives before for Kallitype printing, I was leaving the sludgy mix
overnight to find it was completely clear in the morning. (B&S FO BTW...)

Hope this helps,
Loris.