U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferric oxalate

Re: ferric oxalate

Oh, lord no. Not for a minute would I attempt to make anything from scratch-- except maybe a pound cake.
No,  I'm just trying to mix up the ferric oxalate powder with distilled water and would like to know the amounts to use-- water to powder, and can you ever heat the water too much?  Just having a hard time here, so wonder if I'm doing something wrong (as usual).

Thanks, Neal.

Diana