U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: ferric oxalate

RE: ferric oxalate

Perhaps as things move forward and digital movie stuff easier to upload, I’ll make a video next time a make a batch of liquid ferric and you can see just how easy it is. The cost does go down very fast AFTER the quantity of raw chemicals goes up a bit. If you just get 500 g of Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate, that might be around $65 but a 2.5 Kg is only $ 105 or so and 25kg is cheaper still. Artcraft might be able to repackage it if enough people wanted to get some.

I believe that I posted the stuff on the site that was mentioned early by someone.

http://www.ericneilsenphotography.com/free_papers/Ferric%20Oxalate%20Making%20Liquid.pdf

on the new web site

Eric Neilsen Photo

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9