From: Jack Fulton [mailto:jefulton1@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:29 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Coffee bean grinder + Chris's prints & blather

Note my words inserted between your lines Bob

On Nov 17, 2008, at 5:47 AM, BOB KISS wrote:

> DEAR JACK,
> 	Two things:
> 1) There is an omission of a decimal point in your formula below.
> It should
> be 9.5 grams of hydroquinone, not 95 grams.
You are absolutely correct . . it is 9.5 rather than 95

> 2) Checking back as far as my 1978 Photo Lab Index supplements, I
> found a
> GAF #115 formula exactly the same as yours below but couldn't find
> an Ansco
> #118.  Were you referring to #115 or was there, indeed, an Ansco
> #118?  I
> know that the company was once known as Ansco/GAF but that isn't
> really the
> issue.
Again, Bob, you are on the mark . . I type too fast and glance too fast
at the titles. My PhotoLab Index is from 1957. I found it one day in
book
shop and used it to teach myself photography .  . along with other
books.
Thanks for the corrections.

database 3618 (20081117) __________

http://www.eset.com