From: Aaron Schramm [mailto:acschramm@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:17 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: GAYLORD was STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?

FYI, Light Impressions has a special this week on archival storage bags, some may be the correct size for you.

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/item.action?itemGroupId=607

-Aaron

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM, BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com> wrote:

DEAR PAUL,
       I am not sure to what you refer below.  I do not yet have any Clear
Bags.  Might you be referring to Judy's post at the bottom?

               CHEERS!
                       BOB