To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:26 AM
Subject: gum question

Is there any big difference btw the different gums...? (performance-wise, that is...)

I mean, for starting out, can I just get some of the B&S stuff, or is there a huge reason I should get the Daniel Smith?

Curious...

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>