U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Alberto Novo wrote:

What I was trying to say in my previous post was that it is a nonsense to infer a UV absorption from the visible color of a pigmented matter, whatever it is.
Then we're in complete agreement. I may have confused the issue by alluding to the theoretical explanation I was given; I meant it as an example of dubious things people believe on this issue, not as a viable theory that I put any credence in myself.