U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

On Apr 13, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Katharine Thayer wrote:

I was setting out to try to explain how the HSL array works, and then I realized that's a really silly thing to do, when Michael Koch-Schulte has explained it so well himself, with many illustrations to aid in understanding. Read this; I think it's by far the most brilliant and lucid explanation that's ever been written about digital negatives:

http://www.inkjetnegative.com/images/RNP/rnp.htm
Well, perhaps I should have been content to say that it's the most brilliant and lucid explanation I've ever read; I can't speak for everything that's ever been written, since I haven't read everything that's been written. But I think this is pretty darn good, is what I was trying to say.
kt