U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: non-VOC size was part of muddy gum print--help?

Re: non-VOC size was part of muddy gum print--help?

Charles, I apply the Gamblin PVA undiluted. I also know somebody who dilutes it 1:1 with water. I brush the surface of the paperso it is evenly damp and then air dry or drum dry.
Jim