U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Truth Beauty book

Re: Truth Beauty book

James:

My B.F.A. class of '57 had only 13 students with one woman and whose daughter, many years later, I had as a student.

Being only 13 in the class, it was almost one-on-one with the faculty - Ralph Hattersley, Minor White & Beaumont Newhall.
Classes that small no longer exist...unfortunately ....

terry lindquist