U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Truth Beauty book

Re: Truth Beauty book

That may (or may not) be true at the BFA level, but at the MFA level I get extensive one-on-one time with the faculty at my university and a class size of 13 (for a studio course) seems huge. Most of mine are around 8-10 students.

-jeremy moore-