U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Quadtone RIP

Re: Quadtone RIP

It's useful/necessary for both image and type. As Mark says, even your
printer driver is a kind of RIP - which gets raster data (already
generated by similar software before; 1st layer being the printing
application itself, 2nd layer being the operating system...) and
processes/converts it to the form the specific printer(s) is(/are) able to
understand and print.

20 Mayıs 2009, Çarşamba, 12:15 am tarihinde, Judy Seigel yazmış: