U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Casein vs. gum

Re: Casein vs. gum

Marek,
Casein printing gives "different" results than gum, it seems (to me)
that it is possible to print with more pigment without the fear of
flaking so it is possible to get quit colourfull results especialy
when used with acrylic paint. It also is more sensitive (again, for
me).

Best,
Guido