Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: another 3 layer gum attempt

Sounds like you got it all under control, then, Paul, except for the one ingredient, then, of practice practice practice....
But as we learn so often on this list, what may work for Keith with his particular negatives doesn't always directly translate. I'm not sure what negatives Keith uses--he used to use imagesetter.
I think all the advice Marek gave is great advice so I won't repeat....
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/