U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | another 3 layer gum attempt

another 3 layer gum attempt

Hello everyone...hope you had a nice weekend.

I tried another 3 layer gum print (same image as before) and althought the colors are better than the last time I did 3 layers only, I'm not getting enough color down to give my print a nice strong density. I'm getting good strong color in the clear borders...

I'm getting good clearing in approx 20-40 minutes...

My guess is I should be using a less dense negative. Do you all concur?

Thanks to everyone for your help...

Paul