U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mortensen

Re: Mortensen

Trevor,
Thanks for the reference. I knew the site, but this material must have been added recently, I don't recall having seen it before.
Now "two and a half hours in the hot July sun" would be enough to melt even the glass :-) Were his paper negs so opaque or is the California sun so feeble? Just wondering ...
.
Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain