Re: We are not the alternative

Judy Seigel ()
Tue, 14 January 1997 11:15 PM

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Jonathan Bailey wrote:

> >In France the clessical expression is " proc=E9d=E9 ancien"
> >marc
> >
> Marc - Is this anything like "SYSTEM D" in France?
>
> I believe my own photography is very akin to System D

> Perhaps Marc wouldn't mind explaining something about System D.

Yes, please. Are you there Marc?

Although I like "neo jseigel@panix.com (or new) seccession," "system D" would be lots easier
to say *and* spell.

As for X-photography,another thought: My new dominatrix computer has a
directory called "extension manager," an endless list of controls and
variations. I've heard the term "extended photography" used, meaning
photographic manipulations. X for short?

Judy