Re: Transparentizer

Gordon Smith (gsmith@dancris.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:52:22 -0700

Patrick & Lynn Hilferty wrote:

> Has anybody ever heard of a product called or referred to as
> "Transparentizer" (spelling may be incorrect) ? It's supposed to make, say,
> a vellum more translucent, more capable of transmitting light, and would
> evaporate off after a period of time.

I din't know if this is the product you are looking for, but at "spy
shops" they sell an aerosol that you can spray on an envelope so that
you may read the contents without opening it. It then drys so as not to
let the addressee know that their privacy has been invaded.

Please do not ask me how I know this. I think it came to me in a dream
or at least that's the story I'm sticking with.

--
Gordon Smith

Send E-mailto:gsmith@dancris.com

WEB Page: http://www.dancris.com/~gsmith