Re: paper language

Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:31:11 -0800

jewelia, out of curiousity, do you know if anyone is pulping cotton fiber
from some of the newer cotton hybrids that are naturally colored? (cotton
that grows bluish, greenish, etc instead of off-white) I just read your
description and it reminded me of some of the specialty fiber an ex-girlfriend
used to use for spinning/weaving, wondering how many of them might make for
an interesting paper. Might make for some interesting duotone or tritone
images, depending upon emulsion and process printed over it.

Tox