Re: Digital tools (was Digital is easier)

Kevin O'Brien (kob@paradise.net.nz)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:24:14 +1200

Photoshop is not the only choice and I have thrown it out.
PhotoImpact for PC's is a much simpler program to learn and designed for
use by office workers and modestly priced. It handles CMYK, maps and all has
the finese I need for curve control, colour correction and much more. It
also demands less memory. There may be some things that Photoshop could do
easier but the work involved in learning to navigate and use that ungainly
program is hard to justify.

See it at:
 http://www.ulead.com/

Kevin