Re: Kodak Azo Paper Question

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 04/04/00-11:01:41 PM Z

Hi, Bill, I'll be doing Azo only for the foreseeable future,
just bought some from Freestyle (seem to be a good vendor),
chemicals are on the way; so if you want to come over in
about two weeks, you can try it.

It does need more exposure time, kind of a slow paper; but
it doesn't need anything like the UV light source needed for
platinum. Of course, you probably don't want to contact
print those 35mm negs. :)

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer