Kodak Azo Paper Question

BillNoll@aol.com
Date: 04/04/00-10:34:47 PM Z

I recently read an article about this paper in View Camera March/April issue.
I also remember reading some posts recently about the amazing long tonal
range, etc. that this paper provides. Can anyone explain why it only works as
a contact printing paper and won't work with an enlarger? Is it the long
exposure time, or does it need a special spectrum light not available in an
enlarger?

BTW, the same issue has an advertisement for Kodak Azo available from
Freestyle Camera (www.freestylecamera.com). A 100 sheet pack of 8x10 paper is
69.00 which seems extremely reasonable for a paper with such rave reviews.

Rest assured I'm not connected with this company or Kodak, otherwise I'd
address my dumb question(s) to them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Noll