Re: Kodak Azo Paper Question

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@softsolutions.com)
Date: 04/05/00-09:02:26 AM Z

Bill,
Azo does require a very long exposure time. In my darkroom I have a 300
watt enlarging bulb 3 feet from the table top, and exposures for Azo often
require 30 seconds or more exposure directly from this enlarger bulb. i
have no idea how long it would take under an enlarger.

I am delighted that freestyle is now carriig it in the larger sizes, 20x24.
It is a beautiful paper if it fits the look of your work. be aware that it
is a single weight paper and tkes some getting use to when working with it.
i have not mastered it yet but may start trying it shortly.

also Begger is comoing out with a contact paper as well in the near future..

tillman crane