Re: Kodak to re-introduce Super-XX

From: Jonathon Russell (hylandscot@voyager.net)
Date: 08/06/00-03:42:35 PM Z

After reading all of the threads on Super XX and remembering, with great
fondness, my days of shooting with it and running around backpacking a
Deardorff 8x10 (much younger days, I might add), I came across a frozen
supply of it. There are five boxes of 8x10 that have been frozen since
the film was purchased new (8 to 10 years??). My question, is there a
time limit on the "freshness" of frozen film? Sure would like to shoot
with some of it.

regards,

Jonathon Russell

--