Re: Humidifying Box Construction and Happy Holidays!

From: Kenneth Carney (kcarney@mmcable.com)
Date: 12/25/00-01:02:19 AM Z

Dan: Just a thought -There are several companies that build storage cabinets
and vent units for wine storage that allow you to adjust the humidity and
temp in the cabinet. I am distrustful of this approach for my own stuff
(real bad $ news when the electricity goes off in the summetime), but, you
never know, it might be appropriate for what you want to do. Maybe a search
for wine units or somesuch. Good luck.

Regards,

Ken Carney