Re: kallitype

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 12/25/00-07:08:52 PM Z

Sandy,

Gold toning will have an impact on the image color. The pallate can run from
a blue-black, to a reddish, to an olive depending on which formula you use.
Gelatine sized papers will shift more towards the red and starched papers
will be more to the brown. A alkaline (borax) based gold toning bath will
tend to be towards the neutral blue.

Joe