RE: projection printing Polaroid

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/05/00-06:35:30 PM Z

There are ways to do it but you have to experiment with it. Is it pack film ? The transparncy can be projected from your englarger. You have to fix the holder to the base. The color will need filtration but for a transfer it might be intereting. I did a long time a go and it worked but you have to as I said experiment. James Romeo