Re: Enlarged negatives

Nash Computer Technology wrote:
> ...  However, before I go start testing
> this route, I'd like to know the stages involved in making a larger neg by
> enlargement.

Check out Chapter 12 of my Guide from the link below.

If you limit your enlargement to 8x10, the Kodak Commercial film 4127 is
still available in that size.  This is still the best film I have found
for building negatives along with Kodalith 2556 for the masks.  I take
the route of enlarge to positive and shadow mask, then contact to
negative and highlight mask.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/