Re: Enlarged negatives

David,  If you are going the route of film, I might go with something that you
are familiar with.  4125 is also available in 8x10.  Being over in England, you
may be just as well off using Ilford ortho and Agfa N31p.  And yes, you can do
pyro for your final negative.  As for enlarging first or second? I would
enlarge to the positive then go to contact.  The dust and scratches ,if any,
will not also get enlarged.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen