Re: Negative Retouching

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/08/00-07:10:58 PM Z

Dan, I have a special etching tool. The instruction are printed on photo
paper, not writing paper and it has a small photo mounted on to it as an
example of how to use it. It included a sharpening stone.

If one wants another film that has a good tooth right out of the box, Kodak
4125 has an excellent tooth. If one wants to use a pencil technique, be
careful not to push too hard. You will polish that spot or area you are
working on and remove the tooth. You should have a nice soft eraser as
well. I alias don't have a bottle of retouch, but can recall the smell.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9