RE: What to do in Paris?

Jon,

When I went to Bievre and the Musee we traveled by train from
gare Austerlitz. Are you saying that is part of the RER?
Since one can get one the RER at some Metro stops in Paris, is
there a metro stop where you can take trhe RER to Bievre?

Going there in May is why I ask.

Bob Schramm

m: Jonathan Bailey <quryhous@midcoast.com>