Re: inkjet negs?

From: david lawrence (david@bigshotphoto.com)
Date: 11/04/00-07:43:46 PM Z

Has anyone tried making enlarged negs with one of the new inkjet printers?
It would be a real boost if it could be done... If anyone has any links to
some info on this I'd appreciate it!

Thanx!

Isaac

Dan burkholder has been with great success. I just showed a number of his
platinum prints at my gallery using inkjet negs. There are some problems
with fragility though as the inks are carbon based and scratch easily.

look at:

www.danburkholder.com

--
Kind Regards,

David Lawrence Lawrence Photographic gallery portland, oregon