Re: pre-wash Arches Platine for Pt/Pd printing?

Jenfieldny@aol.com
Date: 11/06/00-11:31:21 PM Z

I have been using this paper with the potassium oxalate, although I do not
think it would make a difference. I find that it takes a really ong time to
clear and sometimes even after it dries, iI have to re-wet it and clear it
some more. The end result is worth the extra time. I hve not tried the pre
soaking, which I will now do.
JIll